This 24-hour online tool features several functions that would normally require over-the-phone assistance. Now, you have the option of avoiding long phone calls and hold messages. The Patient Portal lets you interact with Northwest Texas Physician Group when it’s convenient for you.
By signing up for the Patient Portal, you can manage certain patient services online:
- Request medication refills
- Send and receive messages from your care team
- Check your latest laboratory results
- Request appointments
- View your medical record
You’ll be able to view summaries of the care you received here to provide to other physicians or healthcare providers. You can even forward the summary of your care directly to your healthcare provider.
The Patient Portal is powered by Healow and safeguarded by eClinicalWorks. This service helps keep your personal identity and medical information protected behind a layer of online security.
How to Sign Up
- Mention the Patient Portal as you check-in for your appointment.
- Provide the email address you wish to use for your account.
- We’ll send an invitation to join directly to your email inbox. The email will come from “eClinicalMail.”
When you receive your email invitation, follow the steps below to complete the enrollment process:
- Click on the link included in the email. Your username and password will be displayed in the email for use in your initial login.
- Follow the prompts and answer a few simple questions.
- You will then be prompted to create a new password and security question.
- Your account will be created and you’ll be taken to the Northwest Texas Physician Group Patient Portal home page. You’ll have access to clinical information about your office visit.